2019 FALL FISH DAYS ARE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! HERE IS A LIST OF THINGS NEEDED PRIOR TO FISH DAYS.
- Be sure to check dates and times in an area near you. (CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULE)
- All orders need to be placed at least 2 days prior to the date scheduled.
- Please be sure to bring your own containers and water (pond or well)
- Aerators are not mandatory, but some type or aeration is good to help keep fish alive longer.
- There is no such thing as too much water! Too much is always better than not enough.
- Trash cans, 55 gallon barrels, water tanks, etc. work best for hauling fish. We recommend 5 gallons of water for every pound of minnows.
Stocking rates (per acre)
- Channel Catfish 100-1000
- Regular Bluegill: 500
- Redear Sunfish: 100
- Hybrid Bluegill: 100-500
- Black crappie: 100
- Largemouth Bass: 100
- Fathead minnows: 10 lbs
- Golden Shiners: 5 lbs
- Grass Carp: 4-20
These are very general stocking rates. Ponds vary greatly depending on cover, vegetation, aquatic growth, and personal preference. If you have any questions, feel free to call or email us. 573-565-3271 OR email@example.com
NEMO POND PRODUCTS
POND AND LAKE STOCKING
Pond stocking in Missouri
Pond Stocking in Illinois
Pond stocking in Iowa
Fish Days in Missouri
Fish Days in Iowa
Fish Days in Illinois
Fish Days in Kansas
Fish Days in Nebraska
Fish Days in Arkansas
FISH DAYS NEAR YOU
!!YELLOW PERCH FOR SALE!!
We are now raising Great Lakes Strain Yellow Perch.
Last year we brought in some koi from two other farms(Blackwater creek & Blue ridge) to raise up for new broodfish. These fish will spawn this spring (2019) and should be ready to sell for Fall 2019 as 3-4s and 4-6s
We have thousands of koi fish in stock, ready for pickup, and tens of thousands in ponds, waiting for their new homes.
All of our fish are collected by a licensed veterinarian and are health tested to state requirements.
Custom pick-ups and deliveries are available. We have trucks on the road 7 days a week and the dream of having a perfectly stocked pond is just a phone call away! 573-565-3271
If you have any questions about how to stock your lake or how this fishing is at Mark Twain Lake, feel free to call or email us and let our experienced pros help get you on the right path to one of the American dreams.